Precision signal analysis and extraction for RF spectrum data
RFeye DeepView software is the ultimate signal extraction tool. Its robust indexing feature allows users to sift through multi-terabyte datasets and quickly find and export signals of interest (SOIs). DeepView extracts SOIs in as small a file as possible, slicing file snippets using both time and frequency limiters to facilitate rapid file transport and smarter data management.
Designed for use with the SenS Portable I/Q recorder, DeepView captures hours or days of full-rate, 16-bit I/Q data in real time, up to 100 MHz per receiver channel. The low noise figure and phase noise of the SenS Portable recorder provides unparalleled signal fidelity, enabling users to find and analyze mission-critical signals, including narrow- or wideband, low-power, short-pulsed, co-channel or even frequency-hopping signals.
48 hour I/Q recording being loaded in DeepView
DeepView doesn’t just capture and extract high-value signals; it also fits into existing ecosystems with minimal effort. With multiple file formats to support third-party software systems, it lets you conduct advanced signal analysis including decryption and demodulation for COMINT.
RFeye DeepView extracts your most important signals with surgical precision, preserving crucial signals of interest with pristine clarity. With interoperability support, DeepView fits into your existing architecture to save you time and money.
- View terabytes of I/Q data as a time spectrogram and as a spectrum heatmap
- Live, on-the-fly analysis builds an overall recording index for immediate post-processing scanning and analysis
- Interactively zoom and scroll in real time down to individual sample level
- Export digitally tuned and filtered sections of I/Q data with no export size limit
- Comprehensive and correlated analysis of time/frequency/amplitude/phase information for signals of interest
- Play back the whole dataset or selected sections of I/Q data
- Load single I/Q files or complete directories
- Open multiple datasets simultaneously
- Marker and delta-marker functionality shared with the live recording view
- No limitation on overall file duration
- Supported read/write file types: XDAT, SIQ and RFIQ
- JSON data export from charts
DeepView – full walk through – RFeye DeepView – Mystery signal – Microwave oven signals viewed in DeepView DeepView opening a 87 TB RF – 2.4GHz WiFi signal viewed in DeepView – 2.4 GHz Drone signal explored in DeepView Examining a radar signal in DeepView – Analyzing an RF signal from the ISS – Messy Wi-Fi signal viewed in DeepView
DeepView – full walk through
RFeye DeepView – Mystery signal
Microwave oven signals viewed in DeepView
DeepView opening a 87 TB RF
2.4GHz WiFi signal viewed in DeepView
2.4 GHz Drone signal explored in DeepView
Examining a radar signal in DeepView
Analyzing an RF signal from the ISS
Messy Wi-Fi signal viewed in DeepView
DeepView is a Windows desktop application and for best performance requires a high-specification PC or Windows server:
- Intel quad-core i9 processor
- RAM 16 GB or 32 GB
- Thunderbolt™ 3 port for controlling the RFeye SenS Portable Recorder (where used)
We highly recommend purchasing the PC through CRFS to ensure Thunderbolt compatibility. This option allows end users to start recording right out of the box using a pre-configured, fully tested system.