SIGINT in the modern near-peer environment
July 23| Free
Signals Intelligence has focused in recent years on counterinsurgency (COIN) operations where enemy capabilities are often much lower than our own. However, sophisticated near-peer adversaries have far better training and technology to exploit gaps in friendly capabilities. As signals intelligence transitions back from COIN to direct action scenarios, factors such as emissions control (EMCON) and denial and deception (D&D) are more important than ever.
In this webinar we will discuss some of the D&D developments and methodologies that affect modern SIGINT operations, including:
- Wideband, complex or novel signals
- Low-profile radars
- Optics & passive collection
- Artificial intelligence and machine learning
More importantly, we will discuss ways to counter these threats to help maintain a tactical edge over potential adversaries.
Date and times
The webinar will take place on: Thu, July 23th, 2020
We will be running this webinar twice:
- Firstly at 08:00 AM – 9:00 AM UTC (9am London, 11am Riyadh, 1:30pm New Delhi, 5pm Tokyo) and
- Secondly at 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM UTC (4pm London, 11am New York, 8am Los Angeles)