I/Q Signal Intelligence – COMINT Capture, Decode & Demodulate
July 9| Free
July 9th 2020
It not always enough to know a digital PMR signal exists. There is a lot of information conveyed in modern VHF/UHF radio protocols, in addition to the message content, that is essential for COMINT (communications intelligence) purposes and also for civil spectrum monitoring.
CRFS will be joined by Decodio in this webinar, to outline how signals can be detected and geolocated then captured, extracted, decoded and demodulated to gain an intelligence advantage.
In addition, we will look at:
- What information can be extracted from different protocols?
- What value does this deliver?
- How to integrate signal capture and decoding?
Date and times
The webinar will take place on: Thu, July 9th, 2020
We will be running this webinar twice:
- Firstly at 08:00 AM – 9:00 AM UTC (9am London, 11am Riyadh, 1:30pm New Delhi, 5pm Tokyo) and
- Secondly at 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM UTC (4pm London, 11am New York, 8am Los Angeles).