Technical Sales Executive – MILGOV
RF Spectrum Management Systems
We are seeking a confident tenacious sales individual with a strong technical background to join our growing team. You are likely to be an engineering graduate with several years’ experience in a technology sales role, ideally selling complex systems and solutions. You may also have a background in the military. Interpersonal skills, positive attitude, work ethic and intelligence are more important than your amount of sales experience since CRFS will provide a challenging and supportive career environment for your personal development. The position is located out of our office in Chantilly VA.
CRFS provides comprehensive RF spectrum monitoring, situational awareness, signal analysis and emitter geo-location capabilities. Today’s increasingly congested and contested RF spectrum is creating significant demand and growth opportunities for the company. This is a great opportunity for a proven closer with a track record of complex system selling in the MILGOV sector.
- Develop and expand the company’s portfolio of US Government users and system integrators who are involved in management and control of the RF spectrum
- Work closely with customers and integrators to understand their needs and supply solutions involving CRFS hardware and software
- Prepare successful quotes, winning proposals and close sales.
- Enhance and increase CRFS’s image as a trusted solution provider throughout the MILGOV sector
- Highly motivated self-starter with a strong work ethic, passionate determination to support customers and desire to develop solid long-term positive relationships
- BS or higher degree in Engineering or science (or equivalent professional experience). Solid understanding of RF systems and spectrum management would be a big advantage.
- At least 5 years professional experience in customer facing and sales roles.
- Experience with one or more of the following areas:
- Military or regulatory spectrum operations and radio frequency monitoring systems
- Electronic Warfare/SIGINT
- Emitter geolocation, direction finding and interference management
- Exceptional listener who can understand both stated and implied customer needs
- Problem solver who can develop innovative ways to address customer needs and provide solutions that will ensure their success
- Demonstrated ability to prepare clear, concise and winning technical proposals
- Ability to prepare and give effective presentations to groups at all levels
- Based in Chantilly, Virginia
- Extensive US travel with occasional international trips
- Must be US citizen and eligible for a US Government security clearance
For the right candidate CRFS offers an exciting and rewarding career, attractive salary and opportunities for professional growth.