Precision signal extraction for RF spectrum data
Multiple signal views
There are five signal views available in RFeye DeepView’s spectrum overview:
- Dataset Overview: Displays the overview of all the IQ data currently loaded for analysis, plotting time (s) against frequency (MHz). You can select a particular area in the Dataset Overview to be displayed in the Analysis Region Overview chart for further detailed analysis.
- Analysis Region Overview: This displays the spectrogram of the dataset currently selected in the Dataset Overview. Plots time (ms) against frequency (MHz). As the selected area in the Dataset Overview changes, the data displayed here will also change.
- Analysis Region Spectrum: Displays a heatmap of the analysis region selected in the Dataset Overview, plotting power (dBm) against frequency (MHz).
- Time Cursor Spectrum: This displays the snapshot spectrum that is currently selected by the time cursor in the Analysis Region Overview and the Power/Time Charts. Plots power (dBm) against frequency (MHz). The data displayed in the chart reflects the spectrum at a particular time slot depending on the position of the time cursor in the other two charts.
- Power/Time Chart: This displays the region selected in the Dataset Overview in time-domain. It also shows a time cursor that can be dragged to a desired location using the mouse pointer.
- View terabytes of I/Q data as a time spectrogram and as a spectrum heatmap
- Live mode allows direct control of recording with the RFeye Portable Recorder from within DeepView and seamless switching between recording and analysis
- Interactively zoom and scroll in real time down to individual sample level
- Export digitally tuned and filtered sections of I/Q data
- Comprehensive and correlated analysis of time/frequency/amplitude/phase information for signals of interest
- Play back the whole dataset or selected sections of I/Q data
- Load single I/Q files or complete directories
- Marker and delta-marker functionality shared with the live recording view
- No limitation on file duration
DeepView is a Windows Desktop application and for best performance requires a high-specification PC or Windows Server:
- Intel quad-core i7 processor
- RAM 16 GB or 32 GB
- Thunderbolt™ 3 port for controlling the RFeye Portable Recorder (where used)