Systems Integration Engineer
CRFS provides comprehensive RF spectrum monitoring, situational awareness, signal analysis and emitter geo-location capabilities. Today’s increasingly congested and contested RF spectrum is creating significant demand and growth opportunities for the company.
We are looking for a bright, motivated engineering graduate to join our team in Cambridge. You will have secured an excellent degree at a leading university and be looking for your first or second role in industry. In this role you will work closely with the Chief Technology Officer and company founder, a recognised leader in the field. You will be hands on with the products and will have the chance to influence the user experience and development roadmap.
This is a great opportunity for hands-on learning in a fast-paced entrepreneurial company with a technically sophisticated and diverse customer base. Intelligence, interest in tech and positive attitude are more important than experience, and you will have plenty to gain experience on the job.
- Hands-on use of all of CRFS’s products and systems to ensure positive user experience across the different components
- Identification and capture of integration problems and issues
- Debug and problem-solving related to usability
- Input of ideas and recommendations into product development and roadmap
- Support for the test team on testing new releases
- Team player with positive “can do” attitude, results driven.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- The ability to work in a logical, structured manner in a complex technical and project environment.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Eager to learn and acquire new skills.
- Self- motivated and capable of taking responsibility and delivering commitments.
- Ideally some knowledge of programming including functional programming.
For the right candidate CRFS offers an exciting and rewarding career, attractive salary and opportunities for professional growth.
No agencies please