Technical Content Manager
We are looking for an individual with an impressive technical background and proven authoring skills to lead the generation and distribution of high-quality marketing content. You will have a degree in engineering or science, a wide-ranging interest in technology and a track record of researching and publishing articles, papers and blogs which are creative, rigorous and readable. Reporting to the VP Marketing, you will be responsible for the creation and delivery of a content management plan that will support the business goals. Ideally you will have some knowledge of the defence and aerospace markets and it is expected that that over time you will become a subject matter expert in the RF spectrum management and geolocation field.
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Research, generate and publish engaging content
- Support development of the website and optimize content for SEO
- Use content management systems to analyse website traffic and users’ engagement metrics
- Identify content distribution channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic
- Occasionally support writing of tender bids
- Proven track record of high-quality content generation
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Familiarity with social media
- Excellent writing skills in English
- High productivity, attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills and ability to hit deadlines
- Graduate or post-graduate in engineering or science
CRFS offers an exciting and rewarding career, attractive salary, share options and opportunities for professional growth.
No agencies, please.