Software Test Engineer
CRFS is a leading player in our chosen markets of defence, security and regulatory. We have a growing reputation in international markets and a range of high-performance products and solutions with significant competitive advantages.
We are looking for a bright, motivated test engineer to join our team. You will be testing software for the most advanced distributed spectral monitoring systems, with the opportunity to work with but not limited to Linux, Python and C++.
This is a great opportunity to take significant responsibility in a fast paced, successful and entrepreneurial company with a technically sophisticated and diverse customer base. The ideal candidate will be versatile, highly motivated, excited about technology, a good team player, and have a passion for quality.
- Work closely with the Embedded team and test the software developed
- Close collaboration with other software engineers as well as team members from other disciplines
- Write unit tests, system tests and do manual testing in close collaboration with the other software engineers while expanding and improving the existing automated systems
- Degree in Computer Science or similar
- Strong experience of Linux command line
- At least 1 year of experience with Python and C++
- Understands the importance of quality and used to using source control, issue tracking and requirements management tools
- Logical approach to design and problem solving
- Excellent communicator (oral and written). Willing and able to contribute new ideas
- Bash shell
- Catch2 framework
- Python ‘unittest’ framework
For the right candidate CRFS offers an exciting and rewarding career, attractive package and opportunities for professional growth.
No agencies please