CRFS is a leading player in our chosen markets of defence, security and regulatory. We have a growing reputation in international markets and a range of high performance products and solutions with significant competitive advantages.
We are looking for a bright, motivated software engineer to join our team. You will be
working on software for the most advanced distributed spectral monitoring systems, with the
opportunity to work with linux, windows, C++.
This is a great opportunity to take significant responsibility in a fast paced, successful and
entrepreneurial company with a technically sophisticated and diverse customer base.
- As part of a team, develop embedded software for customer deployment, proof of
concept, research or for internal use
- Close collaboration with other software engineers as well as team members from
other disciplines including hardware/microwave/DSP
- Create, review and contribute to design specifications and customer product
- Develop, unit test and integrate new software functionality either alone or as part of a
- Be prepared to lend a hand in regression/functional/QA test when the occasion
- Work closely with product support to ensure that the CRFS customer experience is as trouble free as possible
- Degree in Computer Science/Electronics or equivalent
- Logical approach to design and problem solving
- Experience in OOD and OOP preferably gained using C++ or similar
- Must demonstrate clear ownership, but not at the expense of teamwork
- Excellent communicator (oral and written). Willing and able to contribute new ideas
- Understands the importance of quality and used to using source control, issue
tracking and requirements management tools
Experience of any of the following is an advantage but not essential:
- Cross compiling
- Linux command line
- Distributed/networked systems
- A basic grasp of signal processing as it relates to communications systems and the associated mathematics
For the right candidate CRFS offers an exciting and rewarding career, attractive package and opportunities for professional growth.
No agencies please