Senior Sales Executive – MILGOV
RF spectrum management systems
We are seeking an experienced, intelligent and highly motivated senior sales executive to help drive our US sales and deliver long-term sustained growth. CRFS provides comprehensive RF spectrum monitoring, situational awareness, signal analysis and emitter geo-location capabilities. Today’s increasingly congested and contested RF spectrum is creating significant demand and growth opportunities for the company. This is a great opportunity for a proven closer with a track record of complex system selling in the MILGOV sector.
The position is ideally located out of our office in Chantilly VA though we will also consider applications from candidates who are located further afield and are able to operate from a home office.
- Develop and expand the company’s portfolio of US Government users and system integrators who are involved in management and control of the RF spectrum
- Work closely with customers and integrators to understand their needs and supply solutions involving CRFS hardware and software
- Prepare successful quotes, winning proposals and close sales.
- Enhance and increase CRFS’s image as a trusted solution provider throughout the MILGOV sector
- Highly motivated proven MILGOV sales professional with a strong work ethic, passionate determination to support customers and desire to develop solid long term positive relationships
- BS or higher degree in Engineering or equivalent professional experience involving RF and spectrum management systems. Solid understanding of RF systems and spectrum management.
- Strong background in a relevant engineering or technical role and several years in a sales role with a successful track record providing high technology RF systems to the US military, other government agencies and system integrators
- Experience with one or more of the following areas:
- Military or regulatory spectrum operations and radio frequency monitoring systems
- Electronic Warfare/SIGINT
- Emitter geolocation, direction finding and interference management
- Exceptional listener who can understand both stated and implied customer needs
- Problem solver who can develop innovative ways to address customer needs and provide solutions that will ensure their success
- Demonstrated ability to prepare clear, concise and winning technical proposals
- Ability to prepare and give effective presentations to groups from a few to hundreds
- Experience working with value-added-resellers and representatives to maximize their ability to find quality opportunities and secure contracts
- Based in Chantilly, Virginia
- Extensive US travel with occasional international trips
- Must be US citizen and eligible for a US Government security clearance
No agencies please
Resumes should be sent to [email protected]