Sales Executive, EMEA
CRFS is a leading player in our chosen markets of defence, security and regulatory. We have a growing reputation in international markets and a range of high performance products and solutions with significant competitive advantages.
We are seeking an experienced, intelligent and highly motivated sales executive to help drive our EMEA sales and deliver long-term sustained growth.
You will probably be an engineer by training with a background in test and measurement or, even better, RF. You will have strong technical knowledge and hands-on skills and be able to operate comfortably and credibly with a mainly technical customer base, including the ability to demo complex systems and software. Knowledge of test and measurement market important, specific RF experience would be an advantage but not essential.
To be successful in the role, you are likely to have the following attributes:
- Engineering background or knowledge of RF technology and ability to learn new hardware and software technologies quickly
- Track record of managing/building successful overseas sales channels
- Experience of preparing winning bids and high quality responses to RFIs /RFQs
- Track record of high value systems selling in overseas markets
- Ability to get to grips with our products and solution quickly, demonstrate and communicate CRFS’s proposition professionally and with passion, including hands-on hardware and software demos
- Ability to forecast sales and hit targets
- Self-starter, able to plan your visits, prioritise your time, react agilely to opportunities, and provide tenacious follow-up
- Experience with MOD or Security sector would be an advantage but not essential.
Regarding the way you approach your work, the following are important:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A collaborative approach with a desire to share knowledge and work through issues to progress client requirements
- Drive, ambition, commitment and the desire to “go the extra mile” for clients, prospects and the CRFS team
- You need to be willing to travel extensively and, as things can happen quickly at CRFS, sometimes at short notice
- You will need to be hands-on, practical, pragmatic and agile
For the right candidate CRFS offers an exciting and rewarding career, attractive package and opportunities for professional growth.
No agencies please.