Office and Finance Manager
Reporting to the General Manager, this is a position of considerable trust and is highly visible and critical to the effective operation of the business. Likely candidates will have an accounting qualification and/or significant experience. The role will require a positive attitude, strong interpersonal skills, commercial acumen, integrity, common sense, flexibility and willingness to take on various tasks and responsibilities needed to support a dynamic and fast growing company. Experience of working with Sage or equivalent accounts package and strong Excel spreadsheet skills are essential elements.
- Finance and accounts support for the General Manager including:
- Ensuring sales order acknowledgements and sale invoices are forwarded to the customers (these are currently prepared by the UK team);
- Credit Control ensuring timely debt collection;
- Enter sales invoices on customer payment systems as appropriate;
- For non-stock expenditure enter invoices onto Sage, reconcile supplier statements and in conjunction with the UK team make supplier payments;
- For stock purchase liaise with the UK team to ensure orders placed and delivery notes and invoices forwarded to the UK;
- Bank reconciliations;
- Processing staff expenses;
- Reconciling debit card payments and post to Sage including ensuring all payments have supporting documents;
- Ensuring prior to payment all purchases are authorised, matched to orders and delivery notes as appropriate.
- Office management including responsibility for maintaining company records and filing, tidiness and presentation of the office, oversight of facilities and service. providers, purchasing of office supplies and consumables.
- Shipping and receiving goods, customs clearance.
- Personal Assistant support for the General Manager and sales staff.
- Other tasks and responsibilities as delegated from time to time.
- Assist the sales team as required with Salesforce and administration of customer agreements
- Financial literacy including knowledge and experience of Sage or equivalent
- Accountancy qualification and/or significant experience
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Strong organisational and interpersonal skills
- Commercial acumen and common sense
- Honest, trustworthy and discreet
- Flexible, supportive and willing to go the extra mile
- Must be a US citizen and be eligible for security clearance
No agencies please