CRFS is a leading provider of RF Spectrum monitoring solutions and we are looking for an experienced Marketing Executive.
Building engaging marketing campaigns to further develop our reach and support our growth in to new markets is really important. You will be responsible for helping to generate high quality marketing materials and further develop greater market awareness.
You will be a highly driven and creative graduate level candidate, with a strong understanding of and interest in technology. You will work alongside our technical writers to deliver high quality content and effective distribution strategies, including social, to maximise our bang for buck. Experience of marketing to government and/or military customers and a background in wireless will be distinct advantage.
If you want to work in an organisation where the impact of your contribution is felt, this is a great opportunity for you.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- In conjunction with product stakeholders, you’ll assist in the planning, development and implementation of effective marketing communication campaigns.
- You’ll help drive awareness and leads across social media platforms such as LinkedIn and Twitter
- There will be detailed ongoing analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure targets are met.
- You’ll be helping generate copy for marketing collateral, including brochures, emails and websites.
- You’ll be working with internal & external designers to produce materials of visual impact and within brand guidelines
- Liaising with media, printers and publishers, you’ll manage the production of the marketing materials.
- You’ll also be building compelling presentations to assist the sales team.
- You’ll be able to use data-based analytics tools to generate reports but be able to present this data in an easy to understand format
- Ability to use spreadsheets and other tools to analyse data and spot trends is key
- You’ll be asked to Assist in the production of ongoing competitor analysis and reporting.
Events & Trade shows
- You are going to be given the responsibility for trade-shows, events and trials, working closely with sales & product management to deliver consistent, on brand, on message international events.
- There will be some attendance at key conferences to manage booth and support sales initiatives
You will need to be energetic and used to working in a fast-paced environment. You will have the ability to build and nurture relationships and to work across all levels of the business. You will have commercial B2B experience, ideally with high value technology products.
No agencies please