Marketing Communications Manager
CRFS is a leading provider of RF Spectrum monitoring solutions. We are quickly developing our reputation as innovative leaders in this field and we are looking for an experienced Marketing Communications Manager.
Engaging with current clients and building engaging marketing campaigns to further develop our reach and support our growth in to new markets is really important. You will be responsible for generating high quality marketing materials and further develop greater market awareness.
You will be a highly driven and creative person with a strong understanding of and interest in technology. You will work with our technical writers to deliver high quality content and effective distribution strategies to maximise our bang for buck. Experience of marketing to government and/or military customers and any background in wireless will be distinct advantages.
If you want to work in an organisation where the impact of your contribution is felt, this is a great opportunity for you.
- Devise B2B integrated marketing campaigns with the aim of generating quality leads and acquiring customers
- Manage the implementation, tracking and measurement of marketing campaigns
- Collect and use data to inform new campaigns and the evaluation of existing campaigns
- Deliver regular reports of campaign results, including web analysis and evaluation of KPIs
- Work within a budget and report any overspend
- Manage the dissemination of marketing materials to internal sales teams and global partners including any requirements for product training
- Ensure that the organisation’s brand and identity is adhered to in campaigns and in all communication channels
- Take responsibility for the organisation of any trade shows or exhibitions
- Contribute to our online presence including website and social media channels
- Develop and manage relationships with print and online editors for product PR and any required corporate PR
- Keep abreast of current trends in B2B marketing
You will need to be energetic and used to working in a fast-paced environment. You will have the ability to build and nurture relationships and to work at across all levels of the business. You will have commercial B2B experience, ideally with high value technology products.
You need to be proactive and lead the way in coming up with new ideas for our marketing approaches which are aligned with the overall strategy of the business.
- Degree level, ideally with a technical background
- A professional marketing qualification would be an advantage
- At least 2 years’ experience in campaign marketing, ideally to government/military customers
- Excellent project management skills to work with a budget, meet deadlines for multiple projects and ensure ROI on marketing campaigns
- Outstanding verbal communication skills including excellent written English
The position is located at our offices in Cambridge and will report to the VP Marketing. We offer a working environment that gives you every opportunity to use your knowledge, skills and expertise. It is extremely interesting, innovative work that we do, and for the right person it will be a rewarding environment. We offer a competitive salary and share options in the company.
No agencies please.
CVs should be sent to [email protected]