Field Application Engineer
RF Spectrum Management Systems
We are seeking an experienced and talented engineer who is hands-on, technically strong, versatile, quick to learn and who will enjoy helping our customers solve challenging problems. You will need to be a highly motivated self-starter and able to work independently as well as part of a team. Understanding and knowledge of RF systems is essential and some previous customer-facing experience is highly desirable.
The position is based out of our office in Chantilly, Virginia. It involves extensive domestic and occasional overseas travel. The successful candidate will need to be confident in front of customers – ability to think on one’s feet and solve problems under pressure is essential. This is a great career opportunity for someone with the right technical skill set, outgoing personality and positive attitude.
- Support the Sales team with technical inquiries, customer visits, product demos and full-scale trials. You will be paired with one or more of our sales executives in this capacity.
- Provide a high quality technical and engineering service to customers including telephone and e-mail support, as well as onsite technical and installation support and training at customer sites.
- Support the Applications and Manufacturing team, as required, on system integration projects and product builds, including mechanical and electrical integration and testing.
- BS in Engineering or equivalent professional experience ideally involving RF systems with a solid understanding of RF concepts, components, systems and spectrum management.
- Customer facing experience as a field engineer.
- Computer hardware and software knowledge, including networking, ISPs, routers, switches and firewalls.
- Mechanical and electrical integration experience and skills would be an advantage.
- Passionate determination to support customers and commitment to solve rapidly growing spectrum use challenges.
- Ability to conduct technical demonstrations of CRFS hardware and software to large and small groups.
- Ability to provide technical training to customers.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Frequent domestic travel with occasional international travel.
- Must be US citizen and have, or be eligible for, a US Government security clearance.
For the right candidate CRFS offers an exciting and rewarding career, attractive salary and opportunities for professional growth.
No agencies please