Customer Support Engineer
We have an opening for a bright, hard-working, well-motivated recent technical graduate with strong technical background and communication skills to join our team as a customer support engineer. This is an ideal opportunity to join a fast-growing, dynamic company in a role that will give you broad exposure to the company’s products, technologies and customers. You are likely to have a degree in engineering (knowledge of RF will be a distinct advantage) and will be a quick learner about hardware and software products. You will be a well organized, natural problem solver and multi-tasker, with excellent attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple tasks. A positive outlook, “can do” attitude and completer-finisher mentality are also essential.
- Provide first-line customer technical support to our customers worldwide
- Manage technical enquiries and issues through to resolution via our tracking system
- Support generation of technical documentation such as user manuals and training materials
- Manage quarterly software/firmware releases and customer downloads
- Generate and maintain customer software licences
- Assist with testing of new products and releases
- Register and administer return merchandise authorizations (RMAs)
- Graduate-level technical degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to learn fast and show initiative
- Extreme attention to detail
- Authentic concern for customers
- Positive attitude and ability to get things done
- Hard working and productive
- Good team player
- A knowledge of JIRA at either a project or admin level would be an advantage
This role is an excellent opportunity for a first or second role in industry in a fast-growing company at the forefront of innovation. We offer an attractive package, stimulating work environment, and opportunities to learn and take on more responsibility with rewarding career prospects.
No agencies, please.