Production Assembly Technician
As an expanding company we are looking for enthusiastic and practical people to join our Manufacturing Team as Assembly Technicians. Work is varied and requires a calibre of person that either has key skills in mechanical and wiring applications or is prepared to learn with us. Working alongside highly skilled engineers and technicians you will be assembling and testing specialist equipment with an electronic application. On the job training and development will be provided to enable you to grow within the company. Our products have a bespoke and project element therefore this role will require flexibility and an open approach to change. You might previously have gained experience in similar roles with Radio Frequency products.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Assemble Sub and Final Assembly products. Working to manufacturing work instructions.
- Conduct Electronic Testing of products (after initial training).
- Work with fabrication and hand tools to make parts as required.
- Electronic wiring with a demonstrable level of soldering capability and connector assembly.
- Assist in factory and field testing as required.
- Produce work instructions for build and test operations.
- Utilise computer systems for analysis and report preparation.
- Experience of assembly and fabrication with a critical eye for detail and precision.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to make decisions and work as part of a team and under own initiative to assist with problem solving.
- Have a clear understanding and contribute to a safe working environment.
- Prepared to learn and develop.
- Able to be flexible in order to meet targets.
- Computer capable in MS applications
- Current driving licence.
Training will be provided for the right applicants to learn how to debug and calibrate system products.
Some travel might be required to support field applications.
No agencies please