We are looking for a bright, practical, and highly motivated individual to join our Manufacturing team. You will be working under the guidance of our current Manufacturing Engineer to help fabricate, build, and test our system level products.
This is a great opportunity to take responsibility within our highly agile Manufacturing team. The key attributes you will bring are an enthusiasm for learning, a high attention to detail and the drive to help us continue to deliver to customers on time.
- Manufacture of power and RF cable assemblies to high standards of workmanship.
- Learn to build all our system level products and their sub-assemblies
- Assist in field testing of equipment to support customer deliveries.
- Experience of mechanical assembly (understand mechanical drawings, experience with workshop tools, fixing types, etc.).
- Electrical assembly / wiring skills, including high quality soldering of cables and connectors.
- Must be willing to learn how to build, debug and calibrate our system products (appropriate training will be provided)
- Highly flexible when project and deliverable priorities change at short notice.
- Must demonstrate clear ownership of tasks, but not at the expense of teamwork.
- Good written and verbal communication skills. This role will require you to help document how we build and test our equipment.
- Practical experience of sheet metal and cable fabrication skills (i.e. good soldering skills, use of bending machine, drilling, etc.)
- Good computer skills (i.e. familiar in the use of MS Word, MS Excel, etc.)
- Valid UK driving licence
No agencies please